Sunday, December 16, 2007

Shimmy Cast Episode #51 - More Springfield Interviews

Episode 51 is available for download.
40:40 minutes MB

In this episode you'll hear:
1) Answers to: What kind of audience do you like to perform for?

The next question: The one thing you must always have in your dance bag?

2)News - see forum board for links.

3) Review: Contemporary Bellydance and Yoga Conditioning with Ariellah Reviewed Alexial-Sama

4) Podcast-safe music: Spin Dreydl Spin (Hanukkah) from the album Woody Guthrie's Happy Jouyous Hanukkah by The Klezmatics, which is available on Ioda Promonet.
Woody Guthrie's Happy Joyous HanukkahThe Klezmatics
"Spin Dreydl Spin" (mp3)
from "Woody Guthrie's Happy Joyous Hanukkah"
(Jewish Music Group)

Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Amazon
More On This Album



5) More Springfield Interviews

http://www.laylabintali.com/

http://tribes.tribe.net/raksaddictiondesigns


6)Podcast-safe music: O Come, O Come, Emmanuel from the album A Latin Christmas Fiesta by The Mambo Folk, which is available on Ioda Promonet.
A Latin Christmas Fiesta- A Rhythmic Collection of Seasonal Sambas, Merry Mambos & Christmas Cha Chas!The Mambo Folk
"O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" (mp3)
from "A Latin Christmas Fiesta- A Rhythmic Collection of Seasonal Sambas, Merry Mambos & Christmas Cha Chas!"
(Classic Fox Records)

Buy at Amazon
More On This Album

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Another great episode! And once again I was pleased to see a dvd reviewed that I was interested in.

I attempted to learn belly dance from an instructional video when I was a teenager but found it far to hard to follow.
I've kept yoga up over the years - one of my other passions! And am pleased to see titles that blend with yoga as I feel this makes coming back to belly dance hopefully easier to relate to this time around.

Suzi.

Sassy said...

Hi Suzi,

I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner. I'm glad you've been liking the reviews. I feel that sometimes they are hard to write because you never know what other people would like to know about a DVD, CD, or a book in order to make a decision on if they want to buy it or not.